Decision Point Addiction Treatment Center
(888) 706-3987 (479) 464-1060
Founded in 1974, Decision Point has provided alcohol and drug treatment services for over three decades, a proven history that has resulted in changing thousands of lives one day at a time. Decision Point is led by a twelve member Board of Directors dedicated to ensure that the agency achieves its mission.
Decision Point staff is made up of licensed and certified clinicians, physicians, nursing staff, and technicians who specialize in the treatment of substance related disorders and co-occurring conditions. The staff is blended with recovering and non-recovering persons who bring a wealth of knowledge, skill, and competency to the client population.
Most importantly, we are about community. Within our client population there is sharing, giving, receiving, and a heart felt commitment to one another to help persons help themselves. The recovering community at Decision Point is a place to restore trust through common welfare.
We believe alcohol and drug addiction is a chronic illness and that recovery involves much more than the promotion of simple abstinence. At Decision Point we incorporate a systemic approach to address the range of issues associated with alcohol and drug use. Within all of our programs, we employ evidence-based practice methods designed to provide each and every client with the greatest opportunity to achieve an improved quality of life. We feel that recovery is best achieved within the context of a therapeutic community, therefore, our treatment programs maintain a high degree of active engagement between our clients and staff!
DECISION POINT TRAINED COUNSELORS ARE READY TO HELP AT...(479) 464-1060 OR (479) 381-4549.
- Providing our clients with over 35 years of experience & success in the field of addiction recovery from substance abuse, alcoholism & mental health.
- We offer an affordable, reputable, therapeutic environment in which to help our clients gain a new life that was once seemingly out of reach for them.
- Employing a staff of recognized, licensed & caring addiction treatment professionals dedicated to changing lives and helping families.
- Providing full-scale addiction treatment services for men & women ages 18 and over.
- Providing detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient and aftercare/transitional drug-free living environments for our program graduates.
- Decision Point also offers specialized treatment services for; veterans, pregnant women and single mothers with children up to 6 years old.
- Providing contracted services with the State of Arkansas for assisting those with; DUI, DWI, Minor in Possession, Public Intoxication and other charges as well.
- We work with most major insurance providers and offer treatment financing options as well - to check eligibility please call (479) 464-1060.
- A beautiful 7 acre facility with semi-private & private rooms, indoor & outdoor recreation areas, laundry facilities, cafeteria and much more...
OUR TRAINED ADMISSIONS COUNSELORS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP AND ALL INQUIRIES ARE COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL...(479) 464-1060 OR (479) 381-4549.
602 N Walton Blvd